The turbo driver can be downloaded from the Hama website free of charge. The card reader works with SDXC cards only under Windows 7 and Windows Vista (SP1). With the additional exFAT update availabe from the Microsoft website, the card reader can also be used as of Windows XP-SP2.
- Card reader for reading microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC/SD/SDHC/SDXC
- For real-time/broadcast recording; allows fast and direct data transfer between a memory card and a UHS-I capable terminal device
- LED function indicator gives information about the connection status
- Especially suitable for UHS-I capable memory cards
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s) and USB 1.1 (12 Mbit/s)
- Data transfer rate of up to 38 MB/s
- High-quality, sturdy housing
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Note for Consumers:
The turbo driver can be downloaded at www.hama.de - free of charge.
The card reader works with SDXC cards only under Windows 7 and Windows Vista (SP1). With the additional exFAT update from Microsoft, the card reader can also be used as of Windows XP-SP2.
Connection: USB 3.0 A Plug
Data Transfer Rate: Up to 5 Gbit/s
USB Standard: USB 3.0
Memory Card Type: micro SD/micro SDXC/microSDHC Card/MultiMediaCard/SD Card/SDHC Memory Card/SDXC Memory Card
Width x Depth x Height: 85,6 x 26,7 x 12.2 mm
Weight: 17 g
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day. Orders received on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£9.99|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.