TurnsPro Time Lapse Camera Mount is a rotating camera mount from UK-based startup TurnsPro. The mount has a rotating head which enables you to rotate and spin your camera through 360 degrees to create unique time-lapse videos, smooth panoramic photos and the amazing panoselfies.
The back-lit LCD display lets you select rotation speed, angle and direction. The TurnsPro can complete one rotation in as quick as 20 seconds or as long as 10 hours. Each TurnsPro comes with a smartphone clip to attach your smartphone to the mount. GoPro and ball head mounts (not included) are also available in our online shop.
- Made in the UK.
- Create stunning panoramic time-lapses and panoselfies.
- Comes with a TurnsPro smartphone clip.
- Customise speed from 20 seconds to 10 hours per revolution.
- Clockwise and anticlockwise rotation.
- Continuous bi-directional rotation from 15 to 360 degrees or multiple turns.
- 10 hour battery life with 4 x standard AA batteries (not included).
- Intuitive 3-button user interface.
- Standard camera/tripod thread top and bottom.
- Can also be used on a flat surface or on its side.
- Maximum mounted camera weight: 1kg when horizontal, 0.25kg on its side.
- Compatible with tripods, GoPro, action cameras, compact cameras, small DSLRs, smartphones and iPhones.
- Product weight: 0.3kg.
- Product size: 8.2cm x 6.2cm.
- Package contents: 1 x TurnsPro Time Lapse Camera Mount and 1 x TurnsPro smartphone clip.
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.