Bring the ‘wow’ factor to your photos using the Tiffen Circular Polarising Filter on your camera lens
Circular Polarisers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polariser corrects this problem producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly.
- Essential general-use outdoor color filter
- Produces deeper skies and minimizes reflections in black and white and color photography
- Combine a Polarizer with a Red 25 for incredibly dramatic black and white landscapes
- Can be rotated to achieve desired effect
- Use the Tiffen Polarizer with the enhancing filter for more dramatic effects
The polarising effect is one of the very few affects that cannot be completely re-created in post processing so should be an essential addition to your kit bag.
Tiffen Digital HT filters are a state-of-the-art technological breakthrough in multi-coated photo and video filters. Made for the discerning professional and imaging enthusiast, Digital HT filters with Hi-Trans Double-Sided Titanium Multi-Coating surpass even military specifications for hardness and durability.
Digital HT - High Transmission - filters offer the strength of a Titanium coating combined with the purest optical quality glass and Tiffen’s Academy-Award-winning ColorCore technology. They present unmatched scratch-resistant durability and worry-free cleaning while other coated filters on the market today cautiously suggest delicate, if any, cleaning procedures, in fear of destroying the coating (and thereby the filter).
And that’s not all – these High Transmission filters feature a low profile titanium finish ring and anti-reflective black lock ring which sets these filters apart from the rest.
The filter comes complete with a soft filter storage pouch.
These filters are suitable with all cameras including Nikon, Canon, Sony, Fuji, Olympus, Pentax and more.
These are genuine Tiffen filters sourced from Tiffen UK.
- For bright colours - removes reflections
- Neutral colour
- Quality standard (glass): high-quality lens glass
- Rotary mount
Impact on the pictures:
- Puts contrast and depth in the picture, the sky gets blue, clouds get white and colours become clearer and brighter
- According to the position of the filter, contrast and depth vary and non-metallic reflections (water, plastic, glass, etc.) are removed
- A shooting angle of 30-40° to the reflective surface will give the best effects
Features: Double Threaded
Metal Mount: Black
Mount Thickness: 7mm
Type of Glass: High-Grade Lens Glass
Top Tip - If you are unsure of the size you require, most lens caps will have the filter thread size stamped on the back of them. The lens will also have an indication somewhere, usually denoted by a diameter symbol ø with a number after it which indicates the filter thread size.
FREE UK P&P ON ALL ORDERS OVER £70
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same
All orders under £70 are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland
for £ 2.49, standard delivery.
||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days
||First Class 1-2 days
Business Day Courier
EU - Up to 20 Days
Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit
Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be
processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed
otherwise in advance in writing.