Circular Polarisers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polariser corrects this problem producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly.
- Essential general-use outdoor color filter
- Produces deeper skies and minimizes reflections in black and white and color photography
- Combine a Polarizer with a Red 25 for incredibly dramatic black and white landscapes
- Can be rotated to achieve desired effect
- Use the Tiffen Polarizer with the enhancing filter for more dramatic effects
The polarising effect is one of the very few affects that cannot be completely re-created in post processing so should be an essential addition to your kit bag.
These filters are suitable with all cameras including Nikon, Canon, Sony, Fuji, Olympus, Pentax and more.
These are genuine Tiffen filters sourced from Tiffen UK.
- For bright colours - removes reflections
- Neutral colour
- Quality standard (glass): high-quality lens glass
- Rotary mount
Impact on the pictures:
- Puts contrast and depth in the picture, the sky gets blue, clouds get white and colours become clearer and brighter
- According to the position of the filter, contrast and depth vary and non-metallic reflections (water, plastic, glass, etc.) are removed
- A shooting angle of 30-40° to the reflective surface will give the best effects
Features: Double Threaded
Metal Mount: Black
Mount Thickness: 7mm
Type of Glass: High-Grade Lens Glass
Top Tip - If you are unsure of the size you require, most lens caps will have the filter thread size stamped on the back of them. The lens will also have an indication somewhere, usually denoted by a diameter symbol ø with a number after it which indicates the filter thread size.
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.