Suitable for both hobbyists and professional photographers / videographers, it features a belt-driven system driven by a flywheel (included) attached to the end of the slider, with a handle for smooth, silent, precision movement. It also serves as a dampener for stopping the camera gently and for smooth track-in shots and push-ins. A built-in tension knob to helps to adjust the tension, control the movement, and keep the sliding plate locked in place.
The sliding plate has a 3/8” screw compatible with most tripod heads, as well as 1/4" and 3/8” threaded holes to attach LED lights, microphones, etc.
The slider features four angle-adjustable legs with height-adjustable rubber ball feet, and a built-in spirit level for final adjustments.
1. Belt driven system with smooth flywheel function
2. Supports camera weights up to 10kg
3. Overall length 82cm
4. Lightweight, smooth and quiet carbon fibre rails
5. Angle-adjustable legs with height-adjustable rubber feet and spirit level for final levelling up
6. With 1/4” and 3/8” screw threads on the sliding plate for accessories
7. 3/8” screw standard fitting for tripod / video heads
8. Built-in tension / locking knob on the sliding plate
9. Carry case included
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day. Orders received on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£9.99|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.