Until now, the majority of lens cleaners have been simply silicone, alcohol or glycerin based products. Instead of removing the embedded pollution from the pores and surface of a lens, they tended to coat it, thereby defeating the original intention.
ROR has redefined the science of lens care by utilizing a formula of natural ingredients that finally removes the counter productive, ineradicable microscopic oil residues from the surface and pores of glass and plastic.
ROR – The difference is clear
ROR is not an optical surface cleaner in the usual sense. It takes a big step beyond routine cleaning. ROR is specifically designed to emulsify and remove microscopic oil residues - a by-product of environmental pollution - from the surface and pores of glass and acrylic.
When you clean an optical surface with ROR you will observe a measurable difference in brightness and clarity. For the first time, you will experience pollution free, unimpeded vision. Because ROR removes microscopic oil residues, dust has nothing to adhere to allowing the surface to remain cleaner longer.
ROR is safe and versatile for all delicate surfaces. It has been tested and used on everything from multicoated lenses to beryllium surfaced contacts and has proven time and again to be the finest and safest optical cleaning treatment on the market today.
Protect your investment through regular ROR cleaning and maintenance and your equipment will endure and perform excellently for years to come.
See better. See clearly. See the difference.
What can I use ROR on?
ROR has many uses for your business, home and hobbies. It is one of the most versatile cleaning agents available. We are constantly amazed to hear from our customers about yet another use for our product. Just recently we were contacted by a church pipe organ technician who told us that nothing cleans keyboards and organ parts better than ROR! The list goes on and on. Please note that although ROR has many abilities we recommend that before using ROR on an unfamiliar surface you contact us before proceeding.
* Camera lenses, Video Camera lenses, Microscope lenses, Projection lenses *
* Photographic Filters (glass and plastic) *
* Camera bodies (metal and plastic) *
* Video Camera bodies (metal and plastic) *
* Binoculars, Spotting 'Scopes & Telescopes *
* LCD Displays *
* Televisions, Computer and Studio Monitors, Flat Screen TVs *
* Night Vision Optics *
* Spectacles *
* Riflescopes *
* Enlarging lenses *
* Medical lenses *
* Flatbed Scanners *
* Mobile Phone Screens *
* CDs, DVDs & VCR Heads *
Guidelines for using ROR
The most likely source of damage to glass surfaces and sensitive optical coatings is abrasion caused by rubbing the fine particles that are resting on the surface. Never "dry clean" a lens because that will guarantee scratching and abrading of the coating. Here's our recommendation to clean safely and efficiently:
* Use a can of compressed air or a camel hair blower brush to remove any particles that may be resting on the surface.
* Place a few drops or spray a little ROR on the surface, let the solution settle for a few moments then wipe gently with a lens cleaning cloth or tissue making sure that you use as much of the clean area of cloth or tissue, each time you wipe.
* Use a clean cloth or tissue to do a final wipe of the surface, again only using clean areas for each additional motion.
* Use a professional task wiper to apply and remove ROR with. These soft, chemical free, non abrasive tissues offer great absorbency and streak free cleaning on sensitive surfaces. If you have to use a generic variety of tissues, make sure it is untreated.
* Untreated micro-fiber cloths also work well as long as you wash them frequently and keep them dust free in a pouch or container. Be sure to check the make-up of your micro-fiber cloth before using with ROR. Treated micro fiber cloths can integrate poorly with ROR, leaving a residue on the surface. We recommend you wash and dry the cloth before proceeding with your application.
Soft, chemical free, non-abrasive tissues offer great absorbency and streak free cleaning on sensitive surfaces. If you are in a pinch and have to use a supermarket variety of tissue, make sure it is untreated.
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
The correct item arrived in a suitable time. I would recommend and use the service.
Simon Crook kindly demonstrated this product for me by cleaning a lens, not a trace of any smearing, which was also the case when i cleaned some rather dirty filters and eyeglasses when i arrived home.
I am very pleased with the performance of this product, and the service i received from Simon Crook of Crooked Imaging which was first rate, i will defiantly be making further purchases from them.