- Precisely engineered for DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Vivid Collection: ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL Mavic 2 Pro filters
- Polarization indicator laser etched onto frame to easily align your polarizer
- Cinema Series Glass – Low refractive index, color neutrality, perfect target transmission
- Redesigned magnetic filter case with easier filter access and visibility
- PolarPro Aircraft Warranty – Guarantees against any damage to gimbal / camera from filters
PolarPro DJI Mavic 2 Pro Vivid Collection filters will help you reduce camera shutter speed for smooth cinematic videos and also cut down glare to produce stunningly saturated colors. Included are ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters to reduce shutter speed and cut glare in bright and reflective conditions. These neutral density/polarizing filters are made with one single piece of optical glass and thread on in place of your stock Mavic 2 Pro UV filter, ensuring easy installation and proper gimbal balance. Vivid filter frames are built with PolarPro AirFrame technology for fluid compatibility with the Mavic 2 Pro gimbal system and feature polarization reference indicators built into the frames for quick and easy polarization adjustment. Cinema Series filters feature production grade multi-coated glass for those who demand the best optics, and are confidently backed by PolarPro’s Aircraft Warranty to work flawlessly with your Mavic 2.
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.