- Precisely engineered for DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Shutter Collection: ND4, ND8, ND16 Mavic 2 filters
- Straight NDs reduce shutter speed with no color profile change
- Cinema Series Glass – Low refractive index, color neutrality, perfect target transmission
- Redesigned magnetic filter case with easier filter access and visibility
- PolarPro Aircraft Warranty – Guarantees against any damage to gimbal / camera from filters
The PolarPro Cinema Series Shutter Collection for Mavic 2 Pro includes ND4, ND8, and ND16 filters to control camera shutter speed without changing your color profile. Neutral density filters reduce shutter speed in bright conditions to help you create smooth cinematic aerial videos. PolarPro filters thread on in place of the stock DJI UV filter, for easy installation and correct gimbal balance, and are built with AirFrame construction, producing filters that are fluidly compatible with the Mavic 2 Pro gimbal system. Each filter features Cinema Series production grade multi-coated glass to meet the demands of prosumers and professionals alike. Built to get the most detail from the Mavic 2 Pro’s Hasselblad camera, Shutter Collection neutral density filters help you control camera shutter speed to capture pure cinematic gold. Backed in full confidence by PolarPro’s Aircraft Warranty to work flawlessly with your Mavic 2.
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.