It features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera's lens, not through the plastic. All camera and lens controls are easily seen and operated through the RAINSLEEVE. It can be used either hand-held or on a tripod. If shooting with a long lens, the tripod mount can be attached directly through the pliable plastic. If shooting using an OP/TECH USA neck strap, simply attach the quick disconnects directly through the pliable plastic. (Note: verify that you have a positive lock on the quick disconnects.) The drawstring enclosure will fit any lens up to seven inches (17.8 cm) in diameter and up to 18 inches (45.7 cm) long.
* Be prepared for the unexpected by always bringing along a RAINSLEEVE *
* Compact design fits easily in a bag or pocket *
* Designed for handheld use or tripod application *
* Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens - not plastic! *
* Camera and lens controls are easily visible and operable *
* Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit *
* Includes two per package *
RAINSLEEVE: Fits Lenses up to 18" L X 7" Diameter (45.7cm L X 17.8cm Diameter)
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day. Orders received on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£9.99|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.