A studio umbrella allows you to have professional photos by giving light without shadow and is therefore a key element in any studio or portrait work. In order to create the best light in your photos you will need a Flash Bracket from Hama which allows you to directly fix a flash unit to your umbrella.
The flash bracket is simply attached to a tripod by means of a ¼” (6.4mm) tripod socket; the umbrella is then simply pushed through the hole and secured in place. The flash shoe on the bracket is adjustable right through 180° to let you play around with angles until you find where the light works best for your photo, and then it can be locked into position. Feel like a professional photographer with the accessories that are going to allow you to achieve a flawless picture; make sure your pictures aren’t left in the dark with the Flash Bracket from Hama.
- For fixing a flash unit with an umbrella to a tripod
- With a spigot adapter for using on A 1/4" (6.4 mm) tripod sockets
- Without adapter usable for larger diameters up to 1.5 cm
- The studio umbrella is attached to the hole by means of a spring, suitable for all common umbrella diameters
- Due to a joint, the flash unit and the umbrella are capable of tilting up to 90° in both directions
- Standard flash bracket with a locking screw for secure mounting
- Suitable for all tripods up to 1.5 cm
What's in the Box
- 1 flash bracket
- Colour: Black
- Thread/Connection: 1/4" (6.4 mm)
- Tripod Socket: 6.4 mm
- Flash Shoe Rotatable Up To: 180 °
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.