Suitable for Mirrorless (CSC) and Bridge (Superzoom) cameras, the agua 25 is an IPX3-standard storm-proof camera-carrier. It is different than common water-resistant camera carriers because it allows intuitive quick-drawing of the camera. agua 25's quick- adjusting padded strap allows perfect fit to the user's body. The agua 25's special structure allows the photographer to comfortably carry his camera close to the body in any weather - rain, snow, sandstorm or even in a dense urban environment, without worrying about the fate of his expensive equipment - and draw it quickly and with ease at the right moment to capture a perfect shot.
Suitable for large Mirrorless (CSC) and Bridge (Superzoom) cameras, The agua 25 by miggo, is an IPX3-standard storm-resistant camera-carrier. It is different than common water-resistant camera carriers because it allows intuitive quick-drawing of the camera. The agua 25's special structure allows the photographer to comfortably carry his camera close to the body in any weather – rain, snow, sandstorm or even in a dense urban environment, without worrying about the fate of his expensive equipment – and draw it quickly and with ease at the right moment to capture a perfect shot. The agua 25 provides excellent double-layer protection against water and impact, thanks to an outer layer of waterproof tarpaulin in matte black, and a padded inner layer of Neoprene and Lycra.
One of agua 25's unique features is the fact that the camera is attached to the bag with quick-release buckles, including a fail-safe connection. This method eliminates the need for the original camera strap because the agua 25's strap is used to carry the camera itself.
The agua 25 offers a comfortable diagonal strap with the most convenient mechanism for quick and perfect fitting with one hand. The strap has 2 buckles that allow quick attachment for disconnecting and reconnecting to the camera, thus turning into a high-quality camera strap. This is a perfect solution for situations in which the photographer wants to carry the strap.
* Storm-proof quick-draw holster for all day & all weather use.
* IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water – water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min. Fits camera's body + lens.
* Eliminates the need for additional camera strap – agua's dual-use strap carries both bag and camera.
* Quick-adjusting detachable padded strap can be attached to the camera (with supplied connector)
* Front “thermo-forming” lens protector. Ultra rigid from outside – soft and padded from inside.
* Double-layered construction enables protection against water and impacts
* “Quick-draw” mode for instant shooting while the camera is secured.
* “Failsafe” connecting buckles
* Designated inner pocket for lens cover
* Left and right handed operation
* Suitable for Mirrorless (CSC) and Bridge (Superzoom) cameras
* Maximum camera weight – 1.5 kg
* Maximum lens' diameter: 10 cm. / 4”
Note: Increase lens' diameter by 10% for camera body + lens' total length that is 5 cm. / 2” shorter than the bag's maximum recommended length, and 20% for camera body + lens' total length that is 10 cm. / 4” shorter than the bag's maximum recommended length.
* Color: black-blue
2 Years (+3 years if you register at Mymiggo.com)
* Plastic Buckles
* Length: 29 cm. / 11.4 inch
* Width: 15 cm. / 5.9 inch
* Depth: 10 cm. / 3.9 inch
0.36 kg. / 0.8 Lbs.
Whats in the Box:
* miggo agua main case
* Additional strap's connector
* 2 years warranty + 3 years extension by registering at mymiggo.com website
* Owner's manual
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.