The Meade Polaris 127 EQ3 Reflector telescope is perfect for viewing celestial objects.
All the Polaris telescopes come with an equatorial mount which is a little more complex to set up over a Altazimuth mount, but allows for easier tracking of celestial objects and is ideal for amateurs, beginners and children.
This 127mm (5”) Reflecting Telescope delivers bright and detailed images, comes with 3 eye pieces, a Barlow 2x and a built in T-Mount for attaching a DSLR camera to the telescope. You will need a body adapter for you camera which is sold separately here.
Great for viewing:
Low magnification eye piece (26mm 39x)
The moon & larger craters, Messier Objects, double stars and star colours, comets, nebulae and distinct features on the moon. Low mag is also used for centring objects in the field of view before using higher mag
Medium Magnification eye pieces (9mm 111x)
Jupiter and four of its moons, identify all planets out to Saturn, the Moon's mountains, cloud belts on Jupiter, Cassini division in Saturn's rings. Details of moon's craters, structure of Jupiter's cloud belts, 2 of Saturn's moons
High Magnification eye pieces (6.3mm 159x)
Small details of moon hills and valleys plus some details on the planets become visible
- Telescope comes complete with everything you need to view the wonders of the night sky the first time out
- 127mm (5”) Reflecting Telescope delivers bright and detailed images that is perfect for viewing celestial objects.
- Features a larger stable equatorial mount with slow motion controls that makes it easy to track celestial objects as they move across the night sky
- Comes with 3 eyepieces that provide low, medium and high powered magnification for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land)
- Eyepiece1: 6.3mm (159x)
- Eyepiece2: 9mm (111x)
- Eyepiece3: 26mm (39x)
- Bonus Autostar® Suite Astronomy planetarium DVD with over 10,000 celestial objects (Windows® PC only)
Design: Lens Telescope
Eyepieces: 3 (6.3mm 159x, 9mm 111x and 26mm 39x)
Focal Distance: 1000 mm
Mounting: German Equatorial
- Meade telescopes have a 2 year warranty that covers defects, usability and durability of product for this period. At our discretion warranty claims in this period will be resolved at no cost by repair or replacement. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, normal wear and tear, exposure to chemicals, force majeure, or modifications or repairs performed by yourself or third parties.
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.