All the Infinity telescopes come with an Altazimuth (Alt-Az) mount which is simple to set up, ideal for beginners and kids.
This 102mm (4”) Refracting Telescope delivers bright and detailed images, comes with 3 eye pieces, slow motion control on both axis and a built in T-Mount for attaching a DSLR camera to the telescope. You will need a body adapter for you camera which is sold separately here.
The larger aperture of this telescope makes objects brighter.
Great for viewing:
Low magnification eye piece (26mm 23x)
The moon & larger craters, Messier Objects, double stars and star colours, comets, nebulae and distinct features on the moon
Medium Magnification eye piece (9mm 66x & 6.3 95x)
Jupiter and four of its moons, identify all planets out to Saturn, Moon's mountains, cloud belts on Jupiter, Cassini division in Saturn's rings
- Telescope comes complete with everything you need to view the wonders of the night sky the first time out
- 90mm (4”) Refracting Telescope delivers bright images that is ideal for viewing both land and celestial objects
- Features an altazimuth mount with slow motion control rod for tracking celestial objects as they move across the night sky
- Comes with 2 eyepieces that provide a range of powered magnification for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land)
- Eyepiece1: 6.3mm (95x)
- Eyepiece1: 9mm (66x)
- Eyepiece2: 26mm (23x)
- Slow motion control on both axis.
- Barlow: 2x
- Tripod: 1/4" thread (photo tripod compatible)
- Total magnification range: 6
- Biult in T-Mount for Telescope photography
- Bonus Autostar® Suite Astronomy planetarium DVD with over 10,000 celestial objects (Windows® PC only)
Eyepieces: 3 (6.3mm 95x, 9mm 66x and 26mm 23x)
- Meade telescopes will have a 2 year warranty that covers defects, usability and durability of product for this period. At our discretion warranty claims in this period will be resolved at no cost by repair or replacement. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, normal wear and tear, exposure to chemicals, force majeure, or modifications or repairs performed by yourself or third parties.
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.