The Kenro Standard Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit KENVT102C is manufactured from eight layers of high quality carbon fibre with aluminium alloy castings. It has a maximum working height of 1700mm and a maximum load capacity of 6kg, and is designed for use with camcorders and DSLR cameras.
It is supplied complete with a smooth action, fluid pan head with built-in spirit level and quick release plate, as well as a high-quality carry case. The legs feature foam-lined handgrips and adjust out for low-level filming.
Included in the box: KENVT102C Tripod, Ball Head, Shoulder Strap and Carry Case.
1. Spirit level and levelling platform: Ball and socket platform for levelling up with a built-in spirit for final adjustments to assist in avoiding uneven panning actions
2. Flip lock legs:Large, flip lock levers for fast set ups
3. Tripod head:Supplied with a smooth action, fluid pan head with built-in spirit level and quick release plate
4. Adjustable leg angle:The legs adjust out for low-level filming
5. Handgrip:The upper legs are lined with a layer of rubber foam which provides a comfortable, firm grip while carrying the Tripod
6. Carry case: Quality carry case included with shoulder strap
7. 6-year guarantee:All Kenro tripods and monopods are covered by a 6 year limited warranty
Number of sections: 3
Max leg diameter: 28mm
Min leg diameter: 22mm
Max working height: 1700mm
Min working height: 250mm
Maximum load: 6kg
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day. Orders received on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£9.99|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.