The Karoo ® Travel Tripod Kit 102 is manufactured from high quality Magnesium Aluminium Alloy – making it light but durable, as well as stable in use with an impressive load capacity.
These compact design tripod kits are supplied complete with ball head, twist locks, standard and short centre column, rubber / spiked feet and carry case.
1. Compact Design:Designed with the traveller in mind. This tripod is fast and easy to set up. When not in use the legs can be folded back 180 degs for ultra-compactness
2. Monopod Feature: One of the tripod legs is quickly removable, and when attached to the centre column is instantly converted to a full size monopod with ballhead
3. Twist Lock Legs: Supplied with twist lock legs, making the tripod quick to set up and adjustments fast and straightforward
4. Tripod Head: Matched single action ballhead with a Quick Release Plate (Arca Swiss Style) and built in spirit level
5. Adjustable Leg Angle: The legs fold out with stops in 3 positions for lower level photography
6. Short Centre Column: Both standard and short centre columns are supplied with the kit, enabling very low level photography
7. Reversible Centre Column and Hook: The centre column reverses for low level photography. There is a hook on the bottom of the column for the user to hang weights from the tripod’s centre of gravity in order to increase stability
8. Handgrip: Supplied with a comfortable padded handgrip
9. Carry Case: Quality carry case included with hand and shoulder strap
10 Feet: Supplied with rubber / spiked feet for wither indoor or rough terrain
11. 6 year guarantee: All Kenro tripods are covered by a 6 year limited warranty
Number of sections: 4
Maximum leg diameter: 25mm
Minimum leg diameter: 15mm
Maximum working height: 1580mm
Normal working height: 1355mm
Minimum working height: 220mm
Folded length: 465mm
Maximum weight load: 11kg
Maximum Monopod Height: 1665mm
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day. Orders received on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£9.99|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.