The Gimbal design makes it easy to manipulate very large lenses around the centre of gravity.
The 360 degree smooth panning base and the swinging arm come with separate locks, making the Kenro Gimbal Head ideal for sporting events, nature and long-distance photography, especially fast-moving subjects.
2. Maximum dimensions: 23.5 x 8.9 x 24.7cm
3. Base diameter: 65mm
4. Tripod bush: 3/8”
5. Camera plate:150mm Quick Release Arca Swiss Style
6. Dial indicators: Dial indicators on the panning movement and swinging arm
7. Manufacturing materials: Carbon fibre and aluminium
8. Compatible lenses: Fits virtually all telephoto lenses with a rotation collar
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day. Orders received on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£9.99|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.