* Camera tripod for non-jerky images and a steady hold on uneven surfaces, suitable for photo and video cameras
* The 3D ball head allows perfect alignment for shots in portrait and landscape format
* Its compact size makes it ideal for travelling, holidays, hikes and outdoor trips
* Lightweight aluminium design
* With the functional quick-action leg locks the tripod legs can easily and quickly be fixed at the required height or position
* Rubber feet for a firm and steady grip
* The legs are covered with non-slip foam which makes the tripod suitable for all kinds of weather
* With hook for weighing the tripod down in strong winds and on rough terrain
Tripods are used in photography to stabilise the camera in order to maximise sharpness and detail whilst eliminating camera shaking that can otherwise cause blurring. Tripods can be an integral part of any photographer’s photography equipment no matter what your level of skill, creating stunning, high-quality, professional looking images providing that the right one is chosen. The Traveller 117 from Hama will ensure excellent still shots, (self-) portraits or horizontal tilts and vertical pans with its 3D ball tilt head.
With fully 3x extendable tripod legs, the Traveler 117 has a fully adjustable height capable of elevating your camera to a maximum of 117cm, along with expandable legs for optimum proximity to the ground so that you can position your camera to suit your situation in order to capture the exact image that you want. Then with the built-in spirit level you can be sure to achieve precise, level photos with ease, aided by the secure quick-action leg locks and rubber feet that permit a reliable, firm, steady hold on a variety of different terrains.
Traveller by name and by nature, the light aluminium construction and included travel case makes transportation of the tripod easy and convenient so wherever you are in the world you are always prepared for that unexpected photo opportunity! The Traveler Mini Pro from Hama is a must for any keen photographer.
What's in the Box
* 1 "Traveller 117 Ball" tripod *
* 1 bag *
* Thread/Connection: 1/4" (6,4 mm) *
* Grab Handle: Foam Grip *
* Incl. Tripod Case: Yes *
* Leg Segments: 4 pieces (3-extendable) *
* Leveling: Yes *
* Material: Aluminium *
* Max. Loading: 4000 g *
* Tripod Head: 3D Ball Tilt *
* Height-Adjustable Center Column: Manually adjustable center column *
* Max. Height: 117 cm *
* Max. Profile thickness: 20 mm *
* Min. Height: 35 cm *
* Weight: 820 g *
* Colour: Black/Anthracite *
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
Good lightweight tripod for mirrorless (A6500, even A7 series with smaller primes), tilt screen on those cameras mean the max height works OK.
The ballhead is not at all smooth, it catches even when fully loosened. A small Jessops BH4 ballhead is a perfect fit and makes this a nice little outfit for travel. Good quick service from Crooked Imaging too.