Monopods (also called Unipods) are important if tripods cannot be used for reasons of space (not enough storage space or unfavourable nature of soil). The versatile one-legged supports allow smaller apertures and longer exposure times (than it is possible if you use your hands) and ensure therefore a better focus depth of the photos. Monopods can go where no tripod has been before; monopods can be wedged in between rocks, pushed into small gaps or buried in the sand allowing you to get a perfect, shake free, photo at all times.
The leg of the Star 78 monopod can be extended and fixed at your required length with the quick-action leg locks. With only one leg and a convenient protective case you can store your monopod easily around the house or when you want to transport it in the car. The 3D pan head and camera spirit level can add extra professionalism to your photos by ensuring you get optimum angles and perfect levels.
The quick release coupling allows you to easily change between a number of cameras or camcorders with no difficulty at all so that you never have to miss the perfect shot! Don’t allow a lack of space to stop you from taking brilliant, professional pictures with the Monopod from Hama.
- Ideal for on the go, for rough terrain and for all places where tripods cannot be used for reasons of space, suitable for photo and video cameras
- The 3D tilt head allows perfect alignment for landscape and portrait shots
- Quick-release plate for quickly changing the camera
- Flexible rubber foot for a firm grip on uneven surfaces and for easy camera alignment in different positions
- With the functional quick-action leg locks the leg of the monopod can easily and quickly be fixed at the required height or position
- Spirit level integrated into the monopod head
- The non-slip, rubber-coated handle allows you to use the monopod in all weathers
- Spare quick release plate: Hama item no. 00004154
* Thread/Connection: 1/4" (6.4 mm)
* Leg Segments: 4 Sections (3x Extendible)
* Material: Aluminium
* Maximum Load: 4000 g
* Maximum Height: 176 cm
* Maximum Profile Thickness: 26,7 mm
* Minimum Height: 61 cm
* Tube Diameter: 26,7 mm
* Weight: 665 g
* Colour: Champagne
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.