When capturing any shot, especially when outdoors or on uneven ground, it can be difficult to hold your camera steady using just your bare hands. Stability is essential to photography, with any jerkiness leading to a notable decline in the quality of captured images and videos through the addition of unwanted effects such as blur and shudder.
Creating a reliable, sturdy base for both photo and video cameras, the new range of Hama Delta Tripods provide the perfect camera mount for the photographic enthusiast. The highly manoeuvrable 3D tilt head allows optimal alignment for portrait and landscape shots while an integrated spirit vial and compass allow the achievement of even positioning and desired orientation of the camera. For more professional photographers with several cameras or for tripods that are intended for more than one user with different cameras, the Delta Pro 180 possesses an easy-to-use cork quick release plate with ‘click’ function. This allows a speedy change over of cameras in just one simple click where you are capturing images in quick succession or are time limited as well as improving the security and stability of the connection between camera and tripod.
A Bit of Leg Room
With expandable 3-section tripod legs, and quick-action leg locks the tripod height can be adapted from 59.5-180cm when lining up a shot, opening up a range of perspectives that would be difficult to achieve if the camera was handheld. A retractable, rotating central column permits a unique inverted mounting position for the camera close to the ground for high quality macrophotography with a hook on the base (when positioned the correct way up) for weighing the tripod down in strong winds and on rough terrain. Non-slip spiked feet permit a particularly firm grip on soft or slippery surfaces for all-weather reliability.
- Camera tripod for non-jerky images and a steady hold on uneven surfaces, suitable for photo and video cameras
- The 3D tilt head allows perfect alignment for landscape and portrait shots
- Quick-release plate for quickly changing the camera
- Inverted position allows macrophotographs near the ground
- The spikes at the tripod feet ensure that a particularly firm and steady grip is maintained on soft or slippery surfaces
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy aluminium design
- Quick release plate and "click function" for quick and easy camera change with just one click
- Quick release system with extra large camera support and video pin
- Retractable central column with hook for weighing the tripod down in strong winds and on rough terrain
- Tripod legs expandable in increments (3 sections)
- With the large, functional quick-action leg locks the tripod legs can easily and quickly be fixed at the required height or position
- With Allen key for adjusting the quick-action leg locks
- Spirit vial at the base
- With built-in compass
- Spare quick release plate (cork) item number 00004415
Whats in the box:
- 1 "Delta Pro 180" tripod
- 1 bag
Thread/Connection: 1/4" (6.4 mm)
Incl. Tripod Case: Yes
Leg Segments: 4 Sections (3x Extendible)
Levelling Device: No
Maximum Load: 5000 g
Tripod Head: 3-Way Head
Height-Adjustable Centre Column: Manually Adjustable Centre Column
Maximum Height: 180 cm
Maximum Profile Thickness: 27 mm
Minimum Height: 59,5 cm
Weight: 1700 g
Line: Delta Pro
Use: Photo / Video (3D)
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day. Orders received on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£9.99|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.