Capture the Moment
People, animals, objects and events often change over time. Life continually progresses whether we want it to or not and appearances and behavior can alter rapidly from one second to the next. Therefore, one picture is often not always enough. For example, the rare bird pictured foraging on the forest floor may find food and take-off back to its nest, or the child playing football in the park may go on to score the winning goal for their team. All moments that we don't want to miss yet a number of photos must be taken to capture the entire story. With the Timer Remote Release “DCC System” Base from Hama that's possible.
Make Sure Time is on your Side with Hama
Acting as a base, the Hama timer remote release is quickly and easily connected to the camera using the corresponding cable connection (not included). Separate connection cables are available for all common camera brands with remote control, including Canon, Nikon Sony, Minolta, Olympus, Panasonic, Leica, Pentax, Samsung and Fuji and are interchangeable so that the release base has compatibility with a huge range of cameras. Ideal if you own more that one make of camera.
The timer itself allows automatic as well as manual shots (single and serial) with use of the 2-stage shutter release button (autofocus, shutter release) for manual individual shots only. Use of the user defined triggering function allows the observation of a person, animal or event over time without the need of having to be standing behind the camera as you can set time-shifted infinite shooting with intervals e.g. of one minute between shots. Perfect for photographing animals (e.g. a known bird nesting site) behavior or movements whilst keeping your distance so you don’t disturb them or for when you want to be in the shot.
* The remote release with timer function allows demanding shots, e.g. the development of a blossom
* Bulb function for shake-free long-term exposures with time display, e.g. one image every 30 seconds or start in 30 seconds
* Two-stage shutter release button adjusts distance with autofocus and triggers then
* Enables continuous shooting with customizable intervals
* Time lapse function enables fast motion shots with interval, e.g. every 60 seconds or finite/infinite interval repeats
* Due to exchangeable camera connections, the remote shutter release can be used for all common camera models
* Screwable connection for a secure hold between the cable and remote shutter release
* Acting as a base, the timer remote release is connected to the camera using an appropriate connection cable
* Cable not included in delivery
Advantages of the timer:
* Documentation of single, automatic shots
* Observation of persons and proceedings during a fixed period of time
* Automatic continuous shooting
* Automatic time-shifted shooting
* Backlit display
* Suitable for all cameras with remote control, in combination with "DCCS" connection cable (item no. 5204 – 5211) for Canon, Nikon Sony, Minolta, Olympus, Panasonic, Leica, Pentax, Samsung, Fuji
* Equivalent to original timer (in combination with Hama "DCCS" connection cable)
Whats in the box:
* 1 timer remote release "DCCSystem" base
* Operating instructions
* Length (Base)- 15 cm
* Length (Cable)- 14 cm
* Total Length (Cable and Base) - 29 cm
* Battery Type - Micro AAA
* Colour - Black
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.