The new Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 features an OcuSync HD transmission system, which supports automatic dual-frequency band switching and connects to DJI Goggles RE wirelessly.
- All new class leading camera: Featuring a larger 1" 20MP CMOS sensor, it can capture 4K @ 60fps/100Mbps and deliver burst speed of up to 14fps during photo capture.
- Five directions obstacle sensing: Additional stereo vision sensors at the back and IR sensors on the sides gives the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 five directions of obstacle avoidance.
- High capacity battery: The new 5870mah Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 battery enables up to 30 minutes of flight time.
- OcuSync technology : The all new OcuSync technology for low-latency digital video transmission in HD.
- New low noise propellers : Improved flight experience by reducing propeller noise by up to 60%.
The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0’s remote controller uses OcuSync video transmission, which employs time-division multiplexing technology to send control signal and receive video signal simultaneously. When the controller is powered on, the OcuSync system scans for the frequency band with lowest interference and switches accordingly to maintain clear transmission.Also, thanks to OcuSync, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 wirelessly connects to DJI Goggles RE. Free from cable constraints, you can enjoy exciting FPV flight at speeds of up to 72kph (45mph) in S-mode. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 controller is not compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro and Pro+ controllers.
1" 20MP CMOS Sensor
The 1-inch CMOS sensor in the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is 4x the size of the Phantom 4 sensor. This allows the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 camera to capture more information in every pixel, improving dynamic range, noise and low light performance.
An enhanced video processing system allows video to be captured in cinema and production optimised DCI 4K/60 at the bitrate of 100Mbps, enabling high resolution slow motion shots. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also supports the H.265 video codec up to 4096x2160 @30fps.
High Resolution Lens
The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 camera uses an all new aerial optimised F2.8 to F11 wide angle lens with a 24mm equivalent focal length. It features 8 elements, 2 of which are aspherical, arranged in 7 groups that fits into a more compact frame. The images captured using this have ultra low distortion and dispersion ensuring that photos and videos are sharp and vivid.
Motion blur and jello effect have always been a challenge for flying cameras using an electronic shutter. This is why the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 uses a mechanical shutter and a large aperture prime lens. A max mechanical shutter speed of 1/2000s virtually eliminates motion blur and jello effect caused by shooting a fast moving object.
FlightAutonomy is expanded with an additional set of high resolution stereo vision sensors placed at the rear as well as a pair of IR sensors on the sides. This network of sensors creates a total of five directions of obstacle sensoring and four directions of obstacle avoidance, protecting the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 from more obstacles and giving filmmakers the confidence to capture more complex images. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0's maximum forward obstacle sensing range has been extended to 98ft (30m), with the rear sensing system sharing the same capability. Additionally, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with infrared sensors on both sides of the aircraft, precisely detecting the distance between the aircraft and obstacles within a range of up to 23ft (7m).
This advanced aerial intelligence and flight automation platform is made up of a complex network of ten component groups including seven cameras (forward, rearward, downward vision sensors and primary camera) , an infrared sensing system, dual band satellite positioning system (GPS and GLONASS), two downward facing ultrasonic rangefinders, redundant IMU's and compasses, and a group of powerful computing cores. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 acquires a real time view of it's environment and information about the height and position of nearby obstacles to create a 3D map it can locate itself within.
Intelligent Flight Modes
- Draw: Simply draw a route on the screen and the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 will move in that direction keeping it's altitude locked.
- ActiveTrack: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 automatically recognises subjects, follows and captures them as they move.
- TapFly: Fly in any direction visible on-screen with a simple tap.
- Return to Home: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 automatically choose the best route to return home depending on environmental conditions.
- Gesture Mode: Using Gesture Mode, selfies can be captured easily using a few gestures without the remote control.
The high capacity 5870mah battery allows the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 to achieve up to 30 minutes of flight time, providing more time in the air to capture the perfect shot.
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day. Orders received on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£9.99|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.