The EVO filter-holder main plate is made of aluminium, making it both sturdy and light. Being Modular, it can hold up to 3 filters in highly flexible, but durable polyamide slots. A custom designed mask prevents light leaks when using Cokin NUANCES or similar filters dedicated to long exposure photography. The included front plate also allows a Ø95mm EVO circular polarising filter (sold separately) to be attached. Designed to meet photographers’ expectations, EVO offers several configurations; by changing the number of slots (from one to three) or their thickness (up to 4mm), the EVO filter-holder is compatible with almost all Cokin CREATIVE adaptor rings and filters, so existing Cokin users can simply upgrade to the EVO filter-holder.
- Made from aluminium; sturdy, lightweight and modular design
- Suitable for lenses with filter sizes from Ø49mm to Ø62mm
- Slots hold filters 84mm wide and up to 4mm thick
- Brass screws and nuts allow customising with one, two or three filter slots
- Front plate can be added to hold 95mm Circular Polarising filter
- EVO Carrying Case available separately
- Custom designed gasket prevents light leaks when using Cokin NUANCES or similar ND filters
- Box Contents: Cokin EVO filter holder M (P-Series), complete with front plate
- Guarantee Period: 1 Year
- Net Weight:
- Country of Origin: France
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day. Orders received on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£9.99|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.