- Precisely engineered for DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
- Limited Collection: ND32, ND32/PL, ND64, ND64/PL Mavic 2 filters
- Polarization indicator laser etched onto frame to easily align your polarizers
- Cinema Series Glass – Low refractive index, color neutrality, perfect target transmission
- Redesigned magnetic filter case with easier filter access and visibility
- PolarPro Aircraft Warranty – Guarantees against any damage to gimbal / camera from filters
Part of the Cinema Series, Limited Collection neutral density filters dramatically reduce shutter speed to create smooth cinematic videos in intensely bright and tricky light conditions. Included filters are high intensity ND32 (5-stop) and ND64 (6-stop) filters as well as a ND32/PL and a ND64/PL to reduce shutter speed and polarize scenes suffering from harsh, reflective light conditions. For quick and simple polarization adjustment, ND/PL frames feature etched polarization guide lines. Limited Collection filters thread on in place of the stock Mavic 2 Pro UV filter, ensuring easy installation and proper gimbal balance, and AirFrame technology radically reduces total filter weight for fluid compatibility with the Mavic 2 Pro gimbal system, no counter balance required. Useful for both photos and videos, the Cinema Series Limited Collection sets the gold standard in large stop ND filtration, glare reduction and polarization. Backed in full confidence by PolarPro’s Aircraft Warranty to work flawlessly with your Mavic 2.
Orders received before 3:45pm weekdays are dispatched the same day.
All orders are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland for £ 2.49, standard delivery, Free for orders over £70.
|Destination||Delivery method||Delivery cost|
|UK||Standard (Second Class) 2-3 days||£2.49 (Free for Orders over £70)|
|First Class 1-2 days||£3.99|
|Next Business Day Courier||£8.49|
|EU||Standard EU - Up to 20 Days||£12.99|
|Expidited EU DPD Courier 6 Days||£27.99|
Available payment methods:
Available payment methods for UK & EU - PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Amex
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.